Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I Have to Admit...

2009 was full of personal distractions, and all though I managed to increase my sales, a lot of things I liked to do suffered. One thing I really wanted to do was Blog about real estate and Saint Louis. In a mad scramble to keep up with work flow and newly arising personal issues, I didn't get much blogging done. So, here I am in 2010 starting this blog over. It has a new name, new topics to cover and more information to bring you. I really wanted to make this blog worth while for the reader. So, I kept a close eye on my friend Abby Hawkins' blog. Recently, she started http://www.southcitystl.com/ and has won over tons of readers. So, I am going to be stealing some of her very good ideas (hope you don't mind Abby). I hope I can bring useful information to everyone that is interested in Saint Louis and it's real estate! Also, check out Abby's blog...It has become a South City going out road map.

No comments:

Post a Comment