Friday, November 30, 2012

Local Business Spotlight- PAPERKEET!

When in need of suggestions of all sorts, I go straight to The Source-FacebookI know, I bet you are rolling your eyes right now because I called Facebook "The Source", but it is true. I make a point of includingnothing but the most diverse, informed, local and sassy people that I can find in my social network. So, yesterday when I was in need of a LOCAL, INEXPENSIVE and AWESOME stationary supplier, I posted the "Want Ad" on my Facebook Page. Within seconds, my ultra hip friend Aly suggested Paperkeet.



Paperkeet, is located on Morganford in the the Morganford Business District of Tower Grove South (that was a mouthful). I called and discussed some prices (inexpensive for custom) for thank-you cards with the owner, Tori and decided to head on over. The store was nothing short of amazing! Call me silly, but I didn't think she would have so much stuff to look at...and it was all so colorful. There were samples for cocktail parties, weddings, birthdays, anniversaries lining the walls. The designs where whimsical, classic, edgy, pretty, masculine and anything else you never thought paper could convey. Not to mention, she had stuffed owls...I LOVE OWLS, they were a HOOT!


Tori was nothing short of amazing either, not to mention she is a stunning red head (did you hear that guys?). She understood that it was essential for whatever design I picked had to represent me as a person, because in real estate, YOU are your own brand. I can't tell you what a relief that is not to have to explain to someone. If you know me, you would understand that stationary with pretty flowers on it just wasn't going to cut it. She suggested and awesome envelope color too, makes sense because it is the first impression for the message. I can't wait to see my custom designs, and start sending out my wonderful cards! If you are in need of stationary, invites, gift-tags or announcements you should consider heading over there, and supporting local business!

Paperkeet is located at 3237 Morganford Rd. Phone number is 314.773.1117


No comments:

Post a Comment